- Download the Helpful Tips brochure to get some help with not just getting to Pittsburgh, but funding your trip as well.
From the airport to the hotel:
- Shuttle from the Pittsburgh International Airport:
- The Express Shuttle ticket desk that is located in the baggage claim area (next to the Thrifty Rental Car desk) charges $34.00 for a roundtrip fare to the Hilton. No reservations are necessary. The shuttle leaves the airport every 30 minutes from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm. each day.
- For the return trip to the airport, Express Shuttle picks up at the Hilton at 15 minutes before the hour starting at 4:45 am until 9:45 pm.
- For more information about Express Shuttle, call (412) 472-3180.
- Pittsburgh has an excellent light rail system called the "T". Get maps and schedules for the "T" here.
- Take advantage of Pittsburgh's Yellow Cab service, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just call (412) 321-8100 for a ride.
- There is also a bus that departs every 20 minutes from numerous downtown locations. For schedules and fare information, visit the Port Authority website at www.ridegold.com.