The next submissions are due August 1, 2014
Are you interested in writing a piece for The Sigma Tau Delta Newsletter? Our newsletter informs our members about what's exciting in the Society. Besides regular articles on the nternational convention, Society updates, and columns from the President and other Board members, The Sigma Tau Delta Newsletter includes:
- interesting chapter activities,
- noteworthy student and alumni accomplishments,
- compelling service projects, and
- provocative issues related to majoring in English.
- Please first email the Editor to discuss potential article ideas.
- Contributors must be Sigma Tau Delta members.
- Most articles are approximately 200 words and must contain all identifying author information (name, title, chapter, school, email address).
- Email contributions as attachments (in Word with a .doc or .rtf suffix).
- Format attachments double-space, 12-point font.
- Always include a headshot to be used in The Sigma Tau Delta Newsletter(preferably .jpg suffix).
Send Submissions to:
Editor Sigma Tau Delta Publications
St. Norbert College